2 nd day.
5/18/2009 12:43:00 AM |

guess that time will heal my pain after breaking up. wake up around 10 . went to have breakfast with family. after that went home and sleep again. i keep dreaming bout her when i dream bout her i keep waking up to see my hp if theres any text from her. but i recieve none. its my stupid imagination . i woke up around 5 times during 3hours of sleep. i know that i still love her. but i must look forward. but i keep thinking that i wanna patch with her. so i msg her asking for patch. didnt know that we are still together now or not. but right now i dont think i wanna patch anymore. i just hate people scold me. its alright if they say sorry after they scold. quarrel with her. scold me and i keep apologise. after that i think back i feel that i am stupid to keep on saying sorry. you treat me good i treat you better. if you treat me bad . goodbye . Not even we can be friends. i know that i love her. but after she treat me that way . my love for her fade alot. i think that after 1 week jiu ok liao. all i need is friend to have fun with :) i still can be happy with GF. i still have my friends around me. isabella you are the nicest ok ? hahahaha 7 yrs of friendship eh.