sad :(
5/17/2009 03:54:00 AM |

broke up with girlfriend :( i cant believe it ends so fast :( i am so sad and moody. hais since she not interested what for carry on our relationship. we gotta look forward . its easy to say. but damn difficult not to stop think bout her. think time will heal everything bah . hais. take bus down to bugis to find mengswee after broke up. went to drink. drink till so jialat . mengswee said that he can knock me down in 1 sec. which i dont believe. than i ask him to try me. but he really knock me down in 1 sec man. i hurt my back. but now should be alright. girlfriend msg say patch ? i called her back immediatly thought can patch le. but i ask her she say she donno. than i piss off and say ok. than hang up liao . msg my ex told her everything . she said i should take my time find the right one. not just take any girl. i now finally understand bah. hmm nvm after ns than find . now must slowy choose than can last long ? i am so drunk today. oh man i still miss her :'( i still cried somemore hais :(